This is my go-to dessert for any pitch-in occasion. It’s easy to make and always a hit. It’s also perfect for a summer afternoon treat. Without further ado, I bring you fruit pizza!
- 1 roll of sugar cookie dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- Fruits are baker's choice (I've used blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries before too!)
- Spread cookie dough out on a pizza pan and bake according to directions on the package. Allow to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine sugar and cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cookie.
- Drain pineapple and spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Add your preferred fruits. I most often add bananas, strawberries, then kiwi.