Every time I have the brilliant idea to make this recipe, I remember how in love I am with the Crock-Pot. I don’t particularly enjoy cooking, but I very much enjoy a tasty meal. My Crock-Pot helps me out on both counts. This particular recipe is one of the easiest I have. Three ingredients, one crock, and hours of having to do nothing but smell the good smells.
- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- Put stew meat in the slow cooker and pour the cream of mushroom on top of it.
- Turn to low and allow to cook for approximately 6 hours. When the meat falls apart easily, it is done.
- Stir in the sour cream and cook for another 45 minutes.
- Serve over noodles or rice or anything you fancy!