Riley and Story are both strong members of the Yogurt Raisin fan club. We made these cookies for our Leprechaun Trap Making Party and they were a big hit! A yummy variation of the Oatmeal Cookie. Want to make them festive? Add a little green food coloring for the perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat!
1 cup margarine or butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 cups Oats
1-1 1/2 cup yogurt raisins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Combine butter, sugar, and brown butter in bowl and cream until smooth.
3) Mix in eggs and vanilla.
4) Add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and stir until thoroughly mixed.
5) Add oats and desired amount of yogurt raisins.
6) Drop even spoonfuls of dough on baking sheet and bake for approx. 12 minutes.