If you have not tried Biscoff spread, you are missing out. You use to only be able to get Biscoff cookies on Delta flights; however, those are now being sold in stores as well. It is a definite must for your next shopping list. The spread is made from the cookies and just seems to melt in your mouth. These cookies have the same effect and are guaranteed please. Be careful though, you won’t be able to stop eating them once you start.
- 1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 3–3 1/2 cups oats
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a medium pan. Add milk and sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring consistently.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla and Biscoff spread.
- After thoroughly mixed, add oats.
- Scoop mixture in desired size onto wax paper and allow to cool.