Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Sometimes the mood for salsa strikes, but time doesn’t allow for it. Or sometimes you just forget that you have an event to go to and need to make something quick. Neither of those happened to me, but I was still happy to have salsa in such a short amount of time, and with ingredients that I already had around the house.
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (add 1 minute if you want to cut up your own tomatoes)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- Dice onion. This will be the most time-consuming part of the whole dish. If you want to shave off some time, I highly recommend investing in a chopper (note to moms: you can use this and carry a baby at the same time)
- In a medium bowl, combine onion, sweet corn, tomatoes, chili powder, and garlic. Mix together.
- Add vegetable oil and lime juice. Mix again.
- Grab some chips and enjoy!